[SOLVED] Will bad motherboard cause input lag on wireless devices

Nov 28, 2020
So im getting and razer naga pro and a wireless headphone. I wondered should i put the USB's closer to the mouse will that block any possible input lag. does range MATTEr in any wirless mice or headphone. and can a not really good motherboard cause input lag? i have an msi zpg z390 i use the intel turbo. do any of u know will i experience input lag or not

Solution
Wireless devices these days tend to be much better than what you'd buy back 10 years ago. Ofc, it's good practice to have a clear line of sight with the wireless device and the receiver. I doubt a bottom of the barrel sort of motherboard would interfere with a wireless devices connectivity/functionality unless the rest of your system isn't set up right, like there's a corruption in your OS or the wrong drivers were installed.

Lutfij

Titan
Wireless devices these days tend to be much better than what you'd buy back 10 years ago. Ofc, it's good practice to have a clear line of sight with the wireless device and the receiver. I doubt a bottom of the barrel sort of motherboard would interfere with a wireless devices connectivity/functionality unless the rest of your system isn't set up right, like there's a corruption in your OS or the wrong drivers were installed.

Solution