[SOLVED] Will corsair replace my HX750?

toonboimagic

Reputable
Aug 24, 2016
I know most power suppplies come with a pretty long warranty. My HX750 burned out after purchasing it in November 2014. I purchased it from Newegg new. My question is, will corsair replace this power supply? I don't know what exactly a standard warranty covers for them. It just seems that it died because the computer would not stay on for more than a few seconds, and I tried doing several things, and as soon as I changed the PSU it worked perfectly.

I would still like to be able to get another working PSU though. Please let me know if anyone has experience with this and can help.

Thanks in advance!

Lutfij

Titan
You may want to contact Corsair directly and show them proof of ownership to them and see if it gets you moving forward with an RMA. When did it die, if you don't mind me asking? If it's recent, you should definitely contact them about the issue. I'd also link in Newegg support on the same email to bring both people up to speed although Corsair specifically instruct their end users to contact them as opposed to the people you purchased it off of.

TRENDING THREADS