Will DDR3-2400 work with 3770k and z77x-ud3h mother board?

Solution
There's absolutely no bottleneck in that system, you're always going to see dips in every game, nothing stays consistent, it changes with load.
Also more load or different load usage does not translate to a bottleneck in this case. a game may not utilize the CPU to its absolute highest potential because it doesn't need to etc etc.

ajay543

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017

I have a 1080 ti on a 1440p ulrtawide monitor but i still see dips where my 1080 ti doesnt hit 99% load and my 3770k @ 4.5 Ghz is only hittiing 82% on its highest core. This makes me think my 1600 mghz ram is the bottle neck because I play alot of open world games which are knows to be taxing on cpu and if my my cpu and my gpu arent hiiting 99% load some else has to be bottle necking. what else could it be?

There's absolutely no bottleneck in that system, you're always going to see dips in every game, nothing stays consistent, it changes with load.
Also more load or different load usage does not translate to a bottleneck in this case. a game may not utilize the CPU to its absolute highest potential because it doesn't need to etc etc.

Solution