[SOLVED] Will Fractal Design Meshify C TG fit with G.Skill Trident Z RGB RAM and Deepcool Gammax L240 V2 AIO Cooler on the top panel?

Jan 16, 2021
Hi everyone!

I currently have a Vikings Vks-22 case and I was planning to upgrade to a Fractal Design Meshify C TG for better airflow with the full front panel mesh design and the white aesthetic. I already have this deepcool aio cooler beforehand but it was mounted on the front panel as it blocks a portion of the RAM slot.

I was hoping and wondering if the deepcool aio cooler would fit on the top panel of the fractal design meshify c tg with 2x G.Skill Trident Z RGB RAM sticks.

Note* My desk height clearance is only 470mm, if you have any other sleek and affordable cases in mind that supports top radiator position I'm open to suggestions :D
Also, I live in the Philippines so my choices for case or chassis are severely limited

Thanks for all the help in advanced!

Solution
Hi! Thank you so so much for the response! Sadly, the s2 is far from my budget and the meshify 2 is unavailable. Sorry for asking but by any chance, do you know any white cases that have a filtered mesh/clear front panel (less than 470mm height) that supports an atx motherboard, 44mm ram, and a 240mm top mounted aio cooler? :< I saw many online suggestions for the Corsair 275r airflow, do you think it's good?

The Corsair 275s Airflow or the 400D Airflow would both do, I'm not the biggest corsair fan but they should be fine and both come in white. Out of the two, I would go with the 400D.

xnikx

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2011
I've never worked with the Meshify C myself, so I cant say with 100% certainty. But, based off of the specs off fractals website, you will not to be able to mount the aio on top with that ram.

Top radiator
120/240 mm (max component height on motherboard 40 mm)

The trident z is 44mm.

Are you able to get the Meshify S2 or Meshify 2 in the Philippines? Both those cases would be able to support your aio and ram, and in my opinion are better than the Meshify C.

Reactions: serotonin28
Jan 16, 2021
I've never worked with the Meshify C myself, so I cant say with 100% certainty. But, based off of the specs off fractals website, you will not to be able to mount the aio on top with that ram.

Top radiator
120/240 mm (max component height on motherboard 40 mm)

The trident z is 44mm.

Are you able to get the Meshify S2 or Meshify 2 in the Philippines? Both those cases would be able to support your aio and ram, and in my opinion are better than the Meshify C.
Hi! Thank you so so much for the response! Sadly, the s2 is far from my budget and the meshify 2 is unavailable. Sorry for asking but by any chance, do you know any white cases that have a filtered mesh/clear front panel (less than 470mm height) that supports an atx motherboard, 44mm ram, and a 240mm top mounted aio cooler? :< I saw many online suggestions for the Corsair 275r airflow, do you think it's good?

xnikx

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2011

The Corsair 275s Airflow or the 400D Airflow would both do, I'm not the biggest corsair fan but they should be fine and both come in white. Out of the two, I would go with the 400D.

Last edited:
Reactions: serotonin28
Solution