Will I Be Able To Run Call OF Duty Ghosts with this GPU?

SevenNight

Honorable
Nov 1, 2013
hi,

these are my specs:

i5-3450 quad core 3.1 GHz
16GB ram
Nvidia Geforce gt 440 1gb

Now i know that my graphics card is lower than the recommended GPU, which is a gts 450, but can i run the game at low res low quality whit my good CPU and ram? i would love to play this game, even if it means on low settings, dont want to wait a few months for an upgrade...

Solution

Well if what your saying is true that the gts 450 is the recommended gpu it's not the minimum gpu requirements therefore if what your saying is true then you should be fine with a 440 but why didn't you balance your pc out? Why 16gb of ram? :s

RyanDavidson

Honorable
Oct 4, 2013

Well if what your saying is true that the gts 450 is the recommended gpu it's not the minimum gpu requirements therefore if what your saying is true then you should be fine with a 440 but why didn't you balance your pc out? Why 16gb of ram? :s

Solution

SevenNight

Honorable
Nov 1, 2013

no the minimum specs for the game is a gts 450, so my GPU is below the minimum specs, which sucks, i hope that i can run the game by putting the heavy weight on the ram and the cpu, while my gpu has to handle not that much. why did i get 16gb of ram? future investment... i bought a new mobo, with an i5 and 16gb ram so i dont have to upgrade it later on, now i can fully focus on an psu and a nice gpu :p

RyanDavidson

Honorable
Oct 4, 2013

Ah okay, well there's a website called can you run it just check there can't link because I'm on my iPad so sorry about that :p Also the XB1 and PS4 only have 8gb of ram 16gb is only helpful for recording while playing or stuff like that