[SOLVED] Will it fit.

Nikolye

Commendable
Feb 15, 2017
Hi, I have a phanteks p400s which states on this website has a max cooler height of 160cm. I am also interested of getting a hyper 212 evo with a height of 158.5cm.

Do i risk it? - I was hoping phanteks had taken extra clearing space into account before noting that. If not, what is an equally as silent and high functioning cooler as the 212 even at higher prices?

Solution
Hi, I have a phanteks p400s which states on this website has a max cooler height of 160cm. I am also interested of getting a hyper 212 evo with a height of 158.5cm.

Do i risk it? - I was hoping phanteks had taken extra clearing space into account before noting that. If not, what is an equally as silent and high functioning cooler as the 212 even at higher prices?
Up to you, my case has a 165mm clearance and my cooler is 160 and it just about fits

Up to you, my case has a 165mm clearance and my cooler is 160 and it just about fits

Solution