Question will my school be able to see what i do on my own pc with windows 10 education

alfiee

Commendable
Jul 23, 2018
Hi, my school offers windows 10 education for free but if i get it will my school have acces to any of the stuff i do on my home pc? I just found out about this and i dont really know how it works

mangaman

Honorable
What Electr0_90 said, it's illegal if they spy on you without written consent. My college offers windows 10 education for free, but they do not us it to spy on others. It's simply there for students to download a MS operating system, without paying $150 for a home or pro version.

Now if you're also concerned about Microsoft sending too much telemetry from your computer, you can download a free program called Shutup10. I turned of many unnecessary settings from it, and noticed my laptop was a bit faster. But of-course, Shutup10 is optional.

TragicDelight

BANNED
Jun 1, 2019
Hi, my school offers windows 10 education for free but if i get it will my school have acces to any of the stuff i do on my home pc? I just found out about this and i dont really know how it works
All schools have an administrator in charge of the network. He or she WILL know if you go to any sites or change any settings.

TRENDING THREADS