[SOLVED] Will the APEVIA SFX-AP400W Mini ITX Solution/Micro ATX/SFX 400W fit in the HP compaq 8300 Elite?

Feb 24, 2020
So basically, I'm doing rig reboot. I'm adding a 1650 LP card, 16gb ddr3 1600mhz ram, and the PSU that I'm concerned about. I watched some videos about people upgrading the HP Compaq 8300 Elite. But on 1 video they left out the Cooler master 500w psu because It didn't fit. Worried that the APEVIA SFX-AP4002 Mini wont work. And on the other videos, they didn't upgrade the Power supply at all so couldn't find any that fit.

Solution
Given the low quality of Apevia PSUs, long a notorious purveyor of the cheapest garbage around, I'd be more worried that it would fit.

The best thing to do would be to physically measure the space. Most listings for SF power supplies will contain the measurements.

DSzymborski

Titan
Given the low quality of Apevia PSUs, long a notorious purveyor of the cheapest garbage around, I'd be more worried that it would fit.

The best thing to do would be to physically measure the space. Most listings for SF power supplies will contain the measurements.

Solution