[SOLVED] Will the Deepcool CASTLE 240RGB V2 aio work with the msi b450 mortar max motherboard

Mar 22, 2021
I am thinking of buying a AIO for my cpu and I think I have found a good one which is the deepcool castle 240rgb v2, but I have done some research and can't find if it works with my motherboard which is the msi b450 mortar max. Any ideas if it works or not.

Solution
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: AIOs are completely independent products and work with every single motherboard as long as the socket is supported. That particular AIO supports all recent sockets, even going back to sockets from 2011. In other words, you're going to be just fine with that combination.

Long answer: AIOs are completely independent products and work with every single motherboard as long as the socket is supported. That particular AIO supports all recent sockets, even going back to sockets from 2011. In other words, you're going to be just fine with that combination.

Solution

JunkSniperJoe

Prominent
Feb 15, 2021

To add to this: Most aios will list the specific sockets they support in their tech specs. A b450 should have an AM4 socket, so I'd check if your aio supports that. It mostly likely will, but checking can never hurt.

Mar 22, 2021
To add to this: Most aios will list the specific sockets they support in their tech specs. A b450 should have an AM4 socket, so I'd check if your aio supports that. It mostly likely will, but checking can never hurt.
Thank you I was just making sure, I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on a product that doesn't work with my system.