Build Advice Will these components work?

Julianqwerty

Reputable
Jun 16, 2016
Alright I have been thinking about building pc for a very longtime always wanted to do it, and am finaly going for it!

So I have found al the part that I want, but I just want to be sure if they are al good and compatible with each other I checked as far a a I know am good to go but I just want to sure, so if someone can confirm everything is good to go? Ill be really happy!

These are all the parts ( I have a gpu already so i wont be buying a new one) oh and my psu maybe overkill but I want to be good on the psu so I can upgrade my gpu when I want to

Cpu: Ryzen 5 2600
Mobo: Gigabyte B450m ds3h
Ram: Hyperx fury 2/8 2666mhz ( HX426C15FBK2/8 )
Psu: Seasonic S12II Series 620watt

Oh and is it a big issue if am gonna use my current hdd? Am planning on formating it before installing windows on it with the flash drive when the build is ready

(like in the little screen were u usually would select ur drive were u wanna put windows on)

I would be really happy if anyone can confrim if everything is good to go before buying it and installing :)

Kind regards
Julian

Julianqwerty

Reputable
Jun 16, 2016
What is your overall budget? You definitely need a better motherboard and faster RAM for a 2600 setup.

I got around 40 euro more to spend

I looked around and the mobo seems pretty populaire am not planning on ocing and its pretty new too! But please explain why its bad :)

I could go for a ASRock AB350M Pro4 if thats a better option.

Oh and yeah i find the 3000+ rams just way too expensive.. I could also drop the cpu down to a 1600? Would that make a big difference in performance?

Last edited: