Will this graphic card work with my motherboard?

My motherboard is KT3 Ultra-2 and states the following
VIA® KT333 Chipset
- FSB @200/266/333 MHz
- AGP 4X and PCI Advanced high performance memory controller

I'd like to buy a graphics card with these specifications
MSI (ATI OEM partner) RADEON 9250SE,
Chip: 240 MHz
Memory: 128 MB DDR, 64Bit, 200/400 MHz
Supports AGP: 4/8 x

My CPU is an Athlon XP 3000+ with FSB 333MHz.

Will it work in this system since the CPU and mo-bo are 333 MHz, the
graphics card is 200/400 MHz?

why not? i cannot buy a better graphics card for my system, since mo-bo
doesn't support PCI express.

Which one do you recommend?

Dino

anytime you SE...it usually is the bottom of the bottom...it is stipped
down...64 bit is low..128 bit is usually standard....I'd be looking for a
9550 or 9600 series..was trying to find more info at Tom's Hardware for
you..but the search engine was down...Or even look into the FX5700LE.

Thanks, Dino

I checked tomshardware and decided on ATI RADEON R9550 with 128-bit. I
already installed it a couple of minutes ago. The things that I checked
were really running smoothly.

Stay cool,

Brad