Win 10, Maximus VII, when 4 razer products connected, System keeps reseting and trying to boot.

Pgamer77

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011
Greetings and thank you for reading my post, any advice is appreciated.

My issue is mind boggling, and I cant figure it out.

I build a new pc and hooked up 4 razer products { Firefly, Mamba, Tartarus, Deathstalker} all chroma.

My PC keeps trying to boot up and resetting when all 4 Razer products connected.

If I unplug any one of the Razer products it will load up, IF all 4 are plugged in it keeps trying to boot up.

I had the razer products in my previous build, Rog MAXIMUS IV EXTREME-Z and had no issues. In my Maximus formula VIII having this problem.

I currently have them plugged in to a USB 3.0 hub, I did test them plugged in directly to MOBO, and had the same problem.

Solution
Does your USB hub have stand alone power or is it powered from the motherboard? The MB may have a limit as to how much power can be delivered to the USB ports, no matter how much your PSU is capable of delivering. If your hub is self powered, try putting two products to the hub and the other two products to the MB.
Does your USB hub have stand alone power or is it powered from the motherboard? The MB may have a limit as to how much power can be delivered to the USB ports, no matter how much your PSU is capable of delivering. If your hub is self powered, try putting two products to the hub and the other two products to the MB.

Solution