Win 7 Touch Pack Gives You True Multitouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]scook9[/nom]snap! apple aint gonna be happy about this.[/citation]

Huh? Those aren't tiny tiny people using an iPhone for a coffee table? Gosh, that's exactly what it looks like...

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Apple fanbois are delusional.

I could go into details of why this got nothing to do with Apple, but I'm just gonna quit before I sound like a M$ fanboi.

duckmanx88

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
touch is seriously freaking useless. its cool on a coffee table i guess but for the computer its so slow and useless, at least the hp touch screens were. to spend any effort to promote it just boggles my mind. just use a mouse

[citation][nom]duckmanx88[/nom]touch is seriously freaking useless. its cool on a coffee table i guess but for the computer its so slow and useless, at least the hp touch screens were. to spend any effort to promote it just boggles my mind. just use a mouse[/citation]
HP's Touch system was based on a different touch screen system, as such its not as responsive. It was more made for things like changing songs or even playing some light games (cards, chess, ect)

TwoDigital

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
Touch-sensitive tablets (without a physical keyboard) are the next big thing for markinging... some companies have been making them today with a limited amount of success.

Ship it with a stylus and the option to switch between 'stylus-only' and 'touch sensitive' and you have a winner on your hands. Give it a virtual full-size keyboard onscreen and you won't go back to a laptop once you try it...

I do not like the total lack of tactile feeling on touch screens(personal preference). I will have a keyboard around for a while. I do like tablets for drawing(trying to draw) :)

G

this is totaly wrong as windows can not support true multi touch ,, tru multi touch is like on phones two access points controling two diferent instantces , were windows coding can not handle wto acesspoints ..windows is single touch multi gesture ,,so please do not get confused ,, the only OS that has done any work with true multi touch for pc is linux ,,,, this is a total con you can do the same things on a computer tuch screen in windows not eve windows 8 can you have dual acess points maybe in ten years as microsoft get a kick in the pant from other companies will they work on it ,, but they should get dont for trade disccription

Status
Not open for further replies.