Win 'The Witcher 3' From The Tom's Hardware Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
l88au8b.jpg

But wait - there's more!

Actually, quite a bit more. We're super pumped about all the interest lately in our contests, so we're going to be running these suckers weekly.

Now, the big question is, do I have enough time to get through Witcher 2 before Witcher 3 comes out?

-JP

uglyduckling81

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2011
l88au8b.jpg

But wait - there's more!

Actually, quite a bit more. We're super pumped about all the interest lately in our contests, so we're going to be running these suckers weekly.

Now, the big question is, do I have enough time to get through Witcher 2 before Witcher 3 comes out?

-JP
Going to have to go with no for that since W3 came out yesterday.

Archd

Reputable
May 19, 2015
i love tomshardware because the CHART
GPU Chart, cpu chart, power chart, etc

this site is the only site i know that give comparison gpu for every gpu out there.

I *used* to like THG back in the day, now its just generic, and some of your forum moderators are kinda special, i gave up posting after being banned several times because one of em didnt like being wrong

rgd1101

Don't

Could have deleted this as an off topic post. only see you got banned 2 times on 2012 for attitude issue and 2013 for trolling.
And you still posting regularly.

shiva92

Reputable
Dec 21, 2014
I love Tom's hardware because it keeps me updated about the latest tech. It gives me the latest tech news, reviews of products, reviews of games, guide to buy different types of PC hardware and a very good forum where I can help others and clarify my doubts as well. Love you Tom's <3

AndrewFreedman

Editor
Editor
Oct 3, 2014

Anyone can enter as long as they have a Steam account. We have had no issues with this type of contest so far.

The only issue would be if Steam rules said the game couldn't be played in your country.

Nuckles_56

Admirable

Cool, thanks for the clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts