Win2K Multiboot

I just set up a multiboot win2k (2 instances of win2K).

However, both instances have the same description in the boot menu ("
Windows 2000 .....")

How can I rename one or the other? Is there a tool to do this or do I
need to edit the boot.ini manually?

Andy

You need to edit the boot.ini manually.
The name displayed does not really matter. Just edit one
line and boot one OS followed by the other in order to
distinguish betwen them.

Hope this helps.

Yes, Andy ... that's fine. I presume that I can flip the two lines to
change the sequence too?