[SOLVED] Window 10 can't record game with game recorder

Oct 6, 2019
First let's talk about what happen 1 months ago. My pc has some weird glitches which made me reset my whole window for fixing. Later that day i realized my game recorder ( i use obs atm) didnt work. I thought it is just some visual glitches at first so i didnt took major attentions to it. 1 month later (which is this morning) i just did something amazing in a game and i want to record it and send to my friends. As i mention before obs should black screen and doesnt work. I went to google for other game recorder. All of them have blackscreen with audio, not even xbox game bar recording work. Because this occured after i reset my window, I'm suspecting the reset change some major settings and broke all the game recorders. The weirdest thing is that the screen recording still works in all of these recording software, even obs. After i google for like 3 hours, most replies i got is because laptop has 2 GPUs, if the game recorder uses a different gpu as the game the recorder can't capture the game. However i still cant fix the issues by changing their GPU. Should i reset my pc again? What should i do?

update : window recording of obs and streamlab obs also doesnt work. However they at least recognized the window, but still blackscreen

Solution
All games cannot be recorded seems weird. Have you tried any other game recorder besides obs and xbox game bar, like Nvidia or AMD's free recorder, and the top ranked bandicam, recmaster desktop recorder. You can try them to see if it's the compatibility issue. If all failed to record your game, maybe you have to reset your computer again. Good luck..
Jun 30, 2020
All games cannot be recorded seems weird. Have you tried any other game recorder besides obs and xbox game bar, like Nvidia or AMD's free recorder, and the top ranked bandicam, recmaster desktop recorder. You can try them to see if it's the compatibility issue. If all failed to record your game, maybe you have to reset your computer again. Good luck..

Solution