window say correct password wifi is incorrect

never_

Commendable
Nov 20, 2016
My Window 7 professional cant connect to my wifi becouse my password is incorrect but i have check many time the password is correct. i can connect to my hotsport

processor : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 4400+ 2.30GHz
sistem type : 64 bit operating system
window 7 profesional

Solution
I have a feeling YOU THINK you are connecting to your WIFI router, but you are connecting with something else, and I don't understand how a hotspot gets into this picture unless you have one of those 4G dual-WAN routers.

So don't fight it, go into the WIFI router, use another pwd, try again. Of course if you have made ANY changes to your infrastructure equipment (modem, switches, router blah-blah) you should had reboot EVERYTHING.
I have a feeling YOU THINK you are connecting to your WIFI router, but you are connecting with something else, and I don't understand how a hotspot gets into this picture unless you have one of those 4G dual-WAN routers.

So don't fight it, go into the WIFI router, use another pwd, try again. Of course if you have made ANY changes to your infrastructure equipment (modem, switches, router blah-blah) you should had reboot EVERYTHING.

Solution