[SOLVED] Windows 10 always scanning and reparing drive

juanmig0710

Honorable
Jan 27, 2018
So i finally installed windows 10. Downloaded the windows 10 update assisntant and it says its all updated. Did a sfc /scannow and no errors were found. Yet everytime i on my pc it says scanning and repairing drive for like 10 seconds and it'll boot up normally. What's the problem here?

Solution
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information/version.

Make and model drive(s), capacity, how full?

At the next successful boot, be sure to back up all data and verify that the data is recoverable and readable.

Look in Task Manager > Startup and Task Scheduler for some drive related utility or app being launched.

Also download, install, and run the applicable drive manufacturer's diagnostic software.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information/version.

Make and model drive(s), capacity, how full?

At the next successful boot, be sure to back up all data and verify that the data is recoverable and readable.

Look in Task Manager > Startup and Task Scheduler for some drive related utility or app being launched.

Also download, install, and run the applicable drive manufacturer's diagnostic software.

Reactions: juanmig0710
Solution