[SOLVED] Windows 10 audio cutting out randomly pls help

Nov 15, 2018
When I got my pc, the audio kept on cutting out and back again randomly. I managed to fix it back then by changing some things in the Realtek HD Audio Manager. A few months later, I'm experiencing the same thing again. I tried changing the drivers and nothing worked. I know that the problem is not in my headphones because i tried using it on my phone and it works just fine. My current driver is Realtek High Definition Audio version 6.0.1.8397 and the driver date is 13/03/2018. I don't know if there's something broken with the hardware or it's just the drivers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I updated the driver to version 6.0.1.8578 which is I think the latest one and it is still not working properly. I also tried using a different earphone and played a song which lasted around two minutes (with my current headphones, it only lasts for less than a minute) before the audio suddenly cut out and back again.

Edit 2: I somehow managed to fix it by going to the Realtek audio manager, going to the folder thing, and putting a check on the "Disable front panel jack detection". Thank you very much for the replies though.

Dec 7, 2018
Hey, same here but the problem appeared some weeks ago.
Yesterday it stopped working completely, but still worked on Linux.
Just updated windows from windows update and it works again now... maybe it'll works for you too.

I had "driver error" in the peripherals.