Windows 10 Audio Off-Sync when streaming

cstutzjr

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013
Hey folks,

I've read through countless other posts on multiple sites and still can't come to a solution here. Basically anytime I stream something through a browser (chrome, firefox, brave, ie) the audio goes out of sync after about 3 minutes.

I've tried checking drivers and everything is showing up to date, and the only way I am able to get things to work is if I uninstall the realtek audio driver and restart my computer. It then prompts me to update the driver, and then everything works. The next time my computer is restarted/turned off though the problem is back and I am still using the same driver that worked during my last session.

Any idea what could be happening here?

Solution
go to realteck web page make sure you have the newest hd audio drivers. if the error still there can be lack of system ram for the audio driver. as with realteck chipset the cpu does most of the work. try more ram or picking up a cheap asus or soundblaster sound card. turn off the onboard sound chipset.

cstutzjr

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013

I don't have any software or anything that I use outside of Discord to talk to friends. I have my headphones plugged directly into my motherboard headphone jack, and then I have a sound bar that is also plugged in to my motherboard via optical.

Are the issues with both the soundbar and the headphones? If so, we can eliminate them as possible faults. Personally I'd say you'd flash/reset your motherboard, maybe something's faulty with the integrated DAC. Highly unlikely it's anything else.

cstutzjr

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013

Yeah I get the same issue with both devices. I'll have to google flashing my motherboard, I don't believe I have ever done that.

go to realteck web page make sure you have the newest hd audio drivers. if the error still there can be lack of system ram for the audio driver. as with realteck chipset the cpu does most of the work. try more ram or picking up a cheap asus or soundblaster sound card. turn off the onboard sound chipset.

Solution