Windows 10 blue screen: "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"

Jun 20, 2018
After the Windows 10 update of April 2018, when I play any game for some minutes, my PC freezes and after a few second (or minutes, it depends) it appears Blue Screen with the code "dpc_watchdog_violation" and it restarts.
I contacted Microsoft and after some solutions that didn't work, they answered me that I should go back to Windows 7 for now. (what????)

Do you have any idea what is happening?
Is there any chance to be hardware problem and the update to be just a coincidence?

I already reinstalled Windows 10(twice), updated all the drivers, check that I have the latest BIOS.

Please help!

MB:GA-PH67A-UD3
CPU:i7 2600
RAM:16GB DDR3 G-SKILL
VGA: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 4GB
SSD: Samsung 860Evo

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Jun 20, 2018
The next day I posed this, after another BSOD, when I restarted I had no video output.
So I checked tomshardware forum and I found a solution (unfortunately I can't find the link for the credits).

I unplugged my pc and I pushed the power button (crazy I know).
After that I plugged my pc again and.... no more BSOD!

Obviously It was a video card problem.
I don't know what caused it or why unplugging my pc helped, but I am not complaining!
If anyone has any idea, please enlighten me.

@Colif
THANK YOU for trying to help me!
I did as you said, and if a BSOD happens again I will post the minidump file.