[SOLVED] Windows 10 Blue screen

Solution
Are you running one stick or RAM or two? If two, remove one stick and see if you can recreate the error.
Also run some temperature monitoring software and run your game (if that causes the error) in windowed mode to see how high the CPU and video card temperatures get. If you don't have an app preference, I prefer CPUID HWMonitor.

Lutfij

Titan
Our primary mode of communication is text (with some images) and the language of communication is English. Might want to translate that BSOD message for the audience...?

Also list your specs for your system like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If you're on a prebuilt system or a laptop, list the make and model and the SKU. Which BIOS version are you on your system?

Stavsavv

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2014
Our primary mode of communication is text (with some images) and the language of communication is English. Might want to translate that BSOD message for the audience...?

Also list your specs for your system like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If you're on a prebuilt system or a laptop, list the make and model and the SKU. Which BIOS version are you on your system?

its the usually text.The real point is the interrupt code.

CPU: i5 4690

Motherboard:
MAXIMUS VII RANGER

Ram:8 gb ram (cant remember the name)

SSD/HDD: samsung evo 840

GPU:NVIDIA Geforce 970

PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 530W

Chassis:

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
whocrashed will report if there any error on device or driver then use occt to stress test psu for about 10 min and check thr 12.5 and 3 volts lines voltages before test and on test for the gpu use gpu-z rendering option to stress it and hwinfo sensor page to see is temp fan speed with voltages in system .

Stavsavv

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2014
Are you running one stick or RAM or two? If two, remove one stick and see if you can recreate the error.
Also run some temperature monitoring software and run your game (if that causes the error) in windowed mode to see how high the CPU and video card temperatures get. If you don't have an app preference, I prefer CPUID HWMonitor.

Solution

Stavsavv

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2014
I got Ram 8gb 4-4.I already useing HWMonitor and the temp has gone to 85 max