Windows 10 Bugged

coreytbay

Reputable
Oct 18, 2015
Maybe you have heard of a few Windows 10 bugs like task bar not responding or flickering screen? Yea I having trouble sorting it all out to work fine.

It was working fine except I couldn't left click the start button but I could right click and get the control panel, command prompt and such so I didnt mind. One day I started the computer and once I logged in the computer was giving me the same 'We'll be ready soon' as when I first upgraded from Windows 8.1 and we I got on it was like how I first upgraded but I didn't have my files so I restarted and then they appeared but the screen was flickering, I couldn't access anything except the Task Manager.
From Task Manager I ran 'msconfig' in administrator and stopped the services: 'Windows Error Reporting Service' and 'Problem Reports and Solutions Control Panel Support' to stop the flickering and it did but now I have a window that pops up that says 'Unknown Hard Error' 'DDE Server Window:explorer.exe - System Warning' though I can use explorer fine and other programs like Chrome which I am on now typing this.

I have seen people say to run the Command Prompt or Powershell in administrator and use 'sfc /scannow' to fix it but when the scan has finished it has detected nothing and nothing changes. I have also tried 'Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}' and numbers how many activities not shown like '11 activities not shown...' and finishes with things like 'Package could not be registered' and 'An internal error occurred with error 0x80070002'

I have made another admin account on the system but I can't access my files and still cant left click the start button but right click does work. Safe mode also works except for the home button like the last times.

I cant find any other solution other than the ones I have said but they don't work.

coreytbay

Reputable
Oct 18, 2015

I was about to resort to that but once I turned on the computer on like the 18th, it fixed itself somehow. Thanks for the reply though.

W Fallon

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015
Win 10 is an adventure, I've done it maybe 10 or 12 times, I don't think that I could holdout for 18 times.

I'm patient, but not that much.

Keep making Restore points, so that you won't have to go through that again.

Most of the screwups are due to Windows Update, they change many things. After every update you have to go through your system and make sure things are as they were before.

Bill