Question Windows 10 cannot detect second monitor..

Feb 9, 2022
So i have been using 2monitors for a long time and eeverything was normal.One day the second monitor just stopped working.First i though its was the monitor but it wasn't(i plugged it into another pc and it worked perfectly).Then i updated my video card drivers and still nothing.I tried to have ONLY the second monitor in the pc but still wouldn't work.

Feb 9, 2022
Yes.When i tested my second monitor it was with the same cable so i think it's not the cable.I Dont thing it is my video card either because my pc is like 2-y old.

Yes i have tried and only the hdmi port works.Whatever i connect to the other two is not detected by windows(or if it is detected by windows and it says that t there is connected another monitor, on the monitor there is not signal.I tried changing the source and it is the same.

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
If 2 out of 3 ports on th graphics card don't work (and if you verified that it's not the relevant cables) and the monitor works connected to another PC it might be a graphics card issue, regardless of it's age.

Also please list full PC specs something like this:

CPU:
GPU:
MOBO:
RAM:
PSU:
Coolers:
Case:

Feb 9, 2022
If 2 out of 3 ports on th graphics card don't work (and if you verified that it's not the relevant cables) and the monitor works connected to another PC it might be a graphics card issue, regardless of it's age.

Also please list full PC specs something like this:

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Powercolor rx570 8GB
MOBO:B450M DS3H
RAM:2x8gb (3200Mhz) i think it is team group or something with T
PSU:kolink classic power 600w
Coolers:Artic Frezzer(dont know exactly the model)
Case: SI- 5200

TRENDING THREADS