Windows 10 Completly Lags

LerstK

Prominent
May 4, 2017
Hi guys, i really need help in here, so that's the thing: i updated to windows 10 creators update manually and i saw that the computer was underperforming then i booted the computer and re-installed the windows 10 from the ground without any saves or anything, it came with the Creators Update installed already and compilation .250!

The computer still lags and have performance issues, in games like League of Legends that isnt supposed to need that much of a graphic card i can't even get 144fps stable like i did before this update. The same goes for every game, i feel lag and fps drop almost everywhere.. Even using Chrome or opening windows apps the computer feels so slow and laggy! I can't get rid of it

My Specs in case it's needed:

CPU: Intel i5 4690
GPU: MSI GTX 970
MB: Asus H97 PLUS
HDD: 1TB
SSD: 250GB
PSU: XFX 800W Gold

Lutfij

Titan
1| Have you made sure your motherboard BIOS is up to date? Likewise your drivers are all up to date?
2| have you tried recreating your bootable USB installer and one without the Creators Update applied(on the ISO) to revert back to the way things were?
3| You could try and perform a repair install and see if things alleviate.

One more thing, there is no such thing as an 80W PSU by XFX, might want to correct that typo.

Using DDU try and uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstall your GPU drivers with those found off of Nvidia's site.

LerstK

Prominent
May 4, 2017

Already did everything there mate... expect the 2), do you know where i can find the windows 10 iso without that update?