Windows 10 date bug and a deep sleep hibernation bug

As the title suggests I have 2 bugs. The first is a date bug which I did ask once in toms hardware but it seemed to be fixed by a driver update. Sadly this was not the case as it resumed. So if anyone has any ideas as to why this is happening let me know. I want to make sure this is not a hardware thing as somebody on the company's forum suggested it could be a faulty cmos battery.

The second problem is that my laptop goes into a deep hibernation after 9:00pm if I close the lid or lock my pc.

Just to let everyone know my drivers are up to date and I have no viruses.

My laptop is a clevo barebones laptop if that helps - Link: https://www.scan.co.uk/3xs/configurator/gsync-gaming-laptop-geforce-intel-skylake-17in

bailojustin

Distinguished
what you need to do is go to the bottom left corner, right click and go to adjust time/date settings, go to internet time, Click synch with microsoft server. This will fix your time issue. Most likely this is caused by long inactivity of months on the laptop, Or your cmos battery is dieing, just replace it.

and as for the deep hibernation, Type in the search, "power settings" go into power settings, change to high performance, or tweak your settings and disable hibernation and sleep.

My time is synced with the microsoft servers but they seem to be an error. Do you know why? Also I use my laptop so it can't be because of inactivity as this only happens after 9pm.

The hibernation bug also only happens after 9pm. It works fine before then.