[SOLVED] WINDOWS 10 ERROR WHEN INSTALLING

Sep 17, 2020
I'm re-installing my Windows 10 into my desktop, I formatted my SSD and HDD.

I use USB drive to put the Windows Creation Tool.

No problem untill I install the windows, put the code, and finish installing, and after everything is done it wont boot, it just keep getting to the Windows Installation page when you choose the language and put the code in.

I tried booting to the drive that I installed the Windows to but it kept saying "Select a proper boot device" or so.

I tried installing the Windows to my HDD and my SSD but no difference.
Is it the windows creation media that is corrupted? I even tried 2 different USB drives to install the Media Creation Tool in.

Please I need your help, I really dont know what to do.

Edit : I tried installing with only the SSD/HDD installed but it still doesn't work.

Last edited:
Solution
what motherboard do you have? I wonder if it has boot override.

No problem untill I install the windows, put the code, and finish installing, and after everything is done it wont boot, it just keep getting to the Windows Installation page when you choose the language and put the code in.
Have you set up accounts at this stage? Or is this after its copied the info to the ssd/hdd and its on its restart where it first runs off the ssd instead of the USB? It sounds to me like you have USB as 1st item in boot order and on the initial restart instead of using the ssd, its booting off the USB again

Colif

Win 11 Master
what motherboard do you have? I wonder if it has boot override.

Have you set up accounts at this stage? Or is this after its copied the info to the ssd/hdd and its on its restart where it first runs off the ssd instead of the USB? It sounds to me like you have USB as 1st item in boot order and on the initial restart instead of using the ssd, its booting off the USB again

Solution