Windows 10 - Getting Bluescreens - Got minidump file

Sep 20, 2018
Hi,

My PC keeps getting bluescreens, and I feel like I have tried everything. I'm crying out for help, please!
Sometimes my PC just completely freezes as well, without bluescreen, with the sound being stuck in a weird buzzy noise.

The bluescreen error codes are a little different each time, some of them are: Whea uncorrectable error, Attempted to write to readonly memory, nvlddmkm.sys, ntoskrnl.exe.

I'm using Windows 10 64bit Home Edition

I've tried:

- Reinstalled Windows

- Updated all drivers

- I'm Up to date with Windows Updates

- Selective startup - Clean Boot

- MemTest86+ (This was some time ago, but it passed last time I ran it. Going to run it again tonight)

- SFC /scannow with no violations.

DxDiag:

https://pastebin.com/EaK36JaG

MsInfo:

https://pastebin.com/4J6KHHKT

Minidump:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w1KHKwWkGAes7TfoOUEGiUEgdk58LKh7?usp=sharing

Tell me if you need more information about this. I will also upload more dumpfiles whenever this happens again from now on.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Solution
looked at the last bugcheck. bugcheck 0x124 after 9 minutes, (cpu called the error due to a cache error inside the cpu) looks like a potential overheating issue.
remove overclocking software and see if you still get a bugcheck:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility\Drivers\IocDriver\64bit\iocbios2.sys Tue May 8 01:22:49 2018

note: unrelated to the bugcheck, I would also start cmd.exe or powershell as an admin and run
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

since two of your windows files had the data from the timestamp removed. (may indicate malware replacement of the files, good to do a malwarebytes scan also)

you should also go to nvidia and do a full install of the graphics driver. you...
looked at the last bugcheck. bugcheck 0x124 after 9 minutes, (cpu called the error due to a cache error inside the cpu) looks like a potential overheating issue.
remove overclocking software and see if you still get a bugcheck:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility\Drivers\IocDriver\64bit\iocbios2.sys Tue May 8 01:22:49 2018

note: unrelated to the bugcheck, I would also start cmd.exe or powershell as an admin and run
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

since two of your windows files had the data from the timestamp removed. (may indicate malware replacement of the files, good to do a malwarebytes scan also)

you should also go to nvidia and do a full install of the graphics driver. you have a old nvidia graphic sound driver paired with a current microsoft compiled nvidia GPU driver. it might cause the GPU driver to not work correctly. (hangs)

Solution
Sep 20, 2018

Hi,
Thanks for checking in on it! I will try your suggestions the next time I crash.

I haven't had a crash since Friday morning. What I did was I went into BIOS and turned on XMP, and disabled Intel Boost Technology, which was at "Auto" by factory default. After that it's been running crash free.

Will update if it crashes again.

Thanks for your help!