Windows 10 Hang when booting after adding a SATA hard drive

Jun 23, 2018
Hello.

Windows 10 UEFI installed on a SSD 250G hard drive.
After installing Windows10, A 4TB internal SATA hard drive has been added (GPT formatted).

The Problem:
If the computer's power is disconnected (power cable is not connected), after turning on the computer for the first time, Windows 10 will Hang for 8 seconds on the Windows Boot-logo..., and After hanging, the PC Automatically rebooted. After One Reboot, Windows is properly booted and no longer trouble, And the added hard drive is properly detected on Windows.

After logging in to Windows, If the PC restarts OR shutdown (Without Disconnect the power cable), there is no problem. But if turn off the power of the computer completely and turn on It 1~2 minutes later, The problem happens again when booting.

P.S:
- Windows has been installed without adding a 4TB internal SATA hard drive and after the installation of Windows, a hard drive has been added.

- Without adding a hard drive, Windows will boot without problems.

- SATA control has been changed from IDE to AHCI, but there is still a problem. (+ Make changes in Windows Registry)

- Troubleshoot and setup repair with Windows-DVD did not solve the problem. (This message is seen: Startup Repair could not repair your pc ...)

- I have several secondary SATA-hard drives (For Backups...) and each time I need to connect one of them.There is also a Boot-problem with other SATA hard drives (some HDDs have been formatted with MBR, and they are also have Boot-problem)

Jun 23, 2018
my problem solved with this setting:

Setting > Power & Sleep > Addition power settings > Choose what the power button does > Uncheck "Turn on fast stattup"