Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17004 Expands Fluent Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let MS fix the bugs, please. We need that.

What we also need is a way to honestly shut off "features" we don't care for (ahem, Cortana, for example) or won't ever need/use, and allow/deny specific data in its data collection. MS is still too vague on what it is actually getting, and still fails to narrow down its definitions on what it does collect and tell us the truth.

lorfa

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2012
"it's clear that Microsoft is preparing Windows 10 for a world in which your primary device isn't a traditional PC with its monitor, keyboard, and mouse."

Yeah, screw those people, what with their highly precise clicking and speedy, productive inputs.

therealduckofdeath

Honorable
May 10, 2012
Damn Microsoft for improving their operating system for working on touch devices like the Surface Pro! I also always force tweak my computer to work and feel like it did with Windows 3.11 For Workgroups! We don't need all this modern bling bling to be productive trolls in the internet!

vijer

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011
Windows 10 is a great OS I just wish MS would separate Edge from Windows. I've tried it and it is okay but not anything great. So MS spends an inordinate amount of time fix Edge when they could be fixing Windows.

Some think Windows 10 has a lot of bugs but I've been using it daily, on the Skip Ahead builds which are the most unstable, and it performs great. Are there bugs sure but mostly annoying bugs like - even after uninstalling Candy Crush it will return after one or two reboots. That annoying but not much different from MacOS where you can't remove many many Apple crapware.

zlpw0ker

Reputable
Jan 4, 2016
I just wish that MS would cut out the diagnostic that are beeing sent back to MS,I really dont like that myself. I wish they would give us the option to remove all the forced bloatware that windows10 comes with, as in a windows install.
I'm a huge fan of black and white in windows and I think it would be really nice if MS would add feature to give windows explorer grey and or black and white, I know we have the high contrast,but its not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.