[SOLVED] Windows 10 Installation doesn't recognize my M2 SSD

Nov 27, 2021
Just as the title says, I'm trying to install windows 10 to the computer I just built, but for some reason it doesn't think I have memory. Below is the SSD and motherboard I'm working with, any advice would be much appreciated!

I'm fairly certain I plugged the thing in correctly, and it only has one slot for an M2 SSD

This is my first custom PC so if this is a dumb question I hope you go easy on me lol

Solution
Just as the title says, I'm trying to install windows 10 to the computer I just built, but for some reason it doesn't think I have memory. Below is the SSD and motherboard I'm working with, any advice would be much appreciated!
I'm fairly certain I plugged the thing in correctly, and it only has one slot for an M2 SSD
Your motherboard has 2 M.2 slots. Only one of those supports sata M.2 drives (like Teamgroup MS30 256GB SATA M.2) - lower M.2 slot..
Try the other M.2 slot.
Your motherboard has 2 M.2 slots. Only one of those supports sata M.2 drives (like Teamgroup MS30 256GB SATA M.2) - lower M.2 slot..
Try the other M.2 slot.

Solution