Question Windows 10 installation problem and HD corrupted (?)

Dec 20, 2019
Hello everyone, yesterday I assembled my new PC and when I was installing windows 10, it all went normal except that while it was "preparing files (0%)" the power went out for a minute or so in my house, when I tried to boot again and install Windows again, there was two partition already (I could see that in the partition part of the install) and when I tried to format and delete those partitions, it gave an error 0x80070057 (I thought the HD had been corrupted), also I couldnt move past this screen, Windows didnt allow me to select any of the drivers/partitions. I restarted the machine, and windows installer froze after I clicked on "Install Now" (I could still move the mouse cursor). Then to check if the problem was the HD, I turned off the computer and disconnected the HD and tried to get past the "Install Now" part of the windows installer, and it got past that. Ok, so I knew the problem was something with the HD. At this point I've manage to see there was a X:/ with some windows files already. I tried a lot of things after a lot of searching (Going to the CMD within "Repair your Computer" and using 'sfc /scannow', 'disk part; select disk 0; clean") and literally nothing could format the HD to make it clean to windows installer. In the end I tried DBAN and left it overnight 'autonuking'. When I woke up this morning there was an error with DBAN. Bug anyways I tried to install Windows again, and to my surprise DBAN had actually worked, it got past the 'Install Now', and in the partition part of the install, there was only one driver showing up with unallocated space, just the way I wanted. But when I clicked on "Next", the cursor changed to that hourglass thingy, and after a hour or so of waiting, windows installer gave an error 0x80300002. What should I do?