Windows 10 installation (restart problem)

Ryan0710

Reputable
Jul 18, 2017
Hey everyone! I just recently built my own pc and installed windows 10 home from my USB to the new pc... but I keep on doing the installation only for it to restart me to the beginning of the installation every time it finishes! Please help!!

Solution
Sounds like the installation media is faulty. Not too sure where you grabbed it from but you might want to try creating it again, and/or try on a different media, like a different USB or Ext HDD.

If it still persists, you may just want to get a similar computer, install, use a disk imager like Drive Cloner Rx to take an image then just re-image the machine. Tedious and a workaround, but if it persists that's an option.

LukeFatwalker

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
Sounds like the installation media is faulty. Not too sure where you grabbed it from but you might want to try creating it again, and/or try on a different media, like a different USB or Ext HDD.

If it still persists, you may just want to get a similar computer, install, use a disk imager like Drive Cloner Rx to take an image then just re-image the machine. Tedious and a workaround, but if it persists that's an option.

Solution