[SOLVED] Windows 10 installing 64% restart loop

Jul 31, 2020
I reseted my Asus ROG Strix GL553V gaming laptop, once the donwloading of windows was at 64% a endless restart loop started what can i do to fix it?
What i tried:
Downloading normal Windows 10 on a USB stick going in the BIOS and seting the stick as the highest priority. It downloaded the normal Windows 10 however, because i liked the rog windows 10 more i tried reseting again and the same problem happend.

Sry for any misspellings im german

Last edited:
Solution
D
there is no different windows 10 for your system, Asus may package it with extra fluff, maybe drivers but that's all

what do you like about it so much? what does it offer that a vanilla install from MS doesn't?
D

Deleted member 14196

there is no different windows 10 for your system, Asus may package it with extra fluff, maybe drivers but that's all

what do you like about it so much? what does it offer that a vanilla install from MS doesn't?

Solution
Jul 31, 2020

I have a button with wich i can open a menu wheire i can do things like change keybord light color or how strong my ventiltion blows it doesnt work with normal windows.