Question Windows 10 issues with certain sites crashes with black screen fan on high speed

blkmage024

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
I was having slowdown issues with my computer and also my league of legends game would not load into the actual game state after champion select. So i reinstalled windows 10 on that hard drive and it was doing the same as it is now on a different hard drive, I try to go on the league of legends download website https://signup.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload then it crashes with a black screen and the fans turn on full speed. Also as I try and use this website you can hear the fans on the video card start to speed up then the computer crashes again to a black screen. The other hard drive I tried reinstalling windows with the updated windows 10 installer and tried all the updates with windows including updating the video card with the latest drivers off the AMD website. I have a Dell precision T1600 with a AMD radeaon r7 260x video card.

blkmage024

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
So I swapped some parts around with other parts, turns out it is a video card driver issue, the other computer will run with it fine but this one didn't, swapped hard drives back to the original one with another install now everything appears to work lol so just to be clear everything is back to exactly the way it was when i started but now it magically works with a new reinstallation of windows (again for the 2nd time)