Question windows 10 mouse input delay issue

Jan 20, 2021
I play Fortnite competitively and recently after factory resetting pc for another issue, I have had an issue where my mouse has tons of input delay/latency on it making it very hard to aim. For some reason, it feels like the mouse feels less laggy when I just restart my pc but within 5-10 minutes, the issue is back. ive optimized my windows settings and my Nvidia control panel settings and have pretty much-tried everything. I've updated my drivers and my windows recently. It could be the actual mouse but it was working fine a few weeks ago before i factory reset my pc so i doubt that. My mouse is a Razer DeathAdder elite btw. Should i try reinstalling my razer synapse app or would that not matter? This problem is really bothering me as it is a lot harder to play the game

Ralston18

Titan
Yes: start by reinstalling the DeathAdder drivers.

Manually download via the manufacturer's website, reinstall, and reconfigure.

If the problem continues use Task Manager and Resource Monitor (one at a time) to observe system performance. First while not gaming and then when playing Fortnite.

Determine what resources are being used, to what extent (%), and what is using any given resource.

Could be that some other app is being launched in the background and taking up resources.

Feb 12, 2021
I play Fortnite competitively and recently after factory resetting pc for another issue, I have had an issue where my mouse has tons of input delay/latency on it making it very hard to aim. For some reason, it feels like the mouse feels less laggy when I just restart my pc but within 5-10 minutes, the issue is back. ive optimized my windows settings and my Nvidia control panel settings and have pretty much-tried everything. I've updated my drivers and my windows recently. It could be the actual mouse but it was working fine a few weeks ago before i factory reset my pc so i doubt that. My mouse is a Razer DeathAdder elite btw. Should i try reinstalling my razer synapse app or would that not matter? This problem is really bothering me as it is a lot harder to play the game
Bro I have had the same problem for 3-4 months now and I have been searching everywhere for a fix but I haven't been able to find one. Have you found a fix yet?

Jan 20, 2021
Bro I have had the same problem for 3-4 months now and I have been searching everywhere for a fix but I haven't been able to find one. Have you found a fix yet?
sadly not. the only thing that helped with input delay was switching to performance mode on fortnite. but the issue itself hasnt been solved yet.

NexxOne_

Prominent
Apr 9, 2021
Hey man, just wanted to say you're not the only one. I've had this issue for over a year with my Razer Deathadder Elite... Had to quit playing any FPS games. I don't know what's going on. 2 years of warranty are done so idk what to do lol. But yea atleast you're not the only one.

NexxOne_

Prominent
Apr 9, 2021
''Your product is out of limited warranty and ineligible for free support. If you have a RazerCare Protection plan or feel this is an error, please click here. We will require proof of purchase if you do not have a RazerCare Protection plan. We recommend posting your questions to our Insider forum where you may get your answer faster. '' This is also terrific. They're not gonna help out customers who had products for over 2 years