Question Windows 10 PC fails to work properly after a gaming session or prolonged use

Jul 27, 2020
Hello everyone. Thank you for taking your time to help me. I have been having a weird issue with my PC for the past couple days. After a 45 minute to 1 hour gaming session, my Steam tab turns unresponsive, my internet browser, my discord fails to load any pictures or videos, and my computer becomes slower than usual.

Searching anything on my computer doesn't work. Task manager doesn't end the task for the programs when I tell it to. Sometimes my browser just randomly stops responding during a video. My only solution to this problem is to restart my PC. Usually restarting my PC works normally, but with this new issue it fails to restart, having me to manually turn off my PC with the power button.

Any help is appreciated. If you need more of a description on whats happening please let me know. Also I should add that when restarting my computer, Program Manager prevents it from shutting down. Force shutting it down doesnt work and it hangs at the restarting screen, bringing me to manually shut it down.

Jul 27, 2020
Last edited: