Windows 10 Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan_horb

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
It all started when I clicked to watch a YouTube Video, then BOOM! my screen goes into this weird screen; look at this link: http://imgur.com/4LvU0Uu. Unable to do anything, I hard restart my computer. And the same problem happens, not right on boot, but
about 30 seconds after windows begins to load. I have no idea what to do, so if anyone could help it would be great! I really need a fix because I won't be able to use my computer(on brother's computer atm). Btw I am running Build 10041.

Evan_horb

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014

I rolled back Windows 10 to an earlier build, and I have no problems other than sometimes when I am logging into World of Warcraft my computer totally freezes.

3ogdy

Distinguished
What GPU are you using? What is your GPU driver version? Is it up to date?
What Power Supply Unit is that computer equipped with?
It could very easily be a flash-related issue, a GPU issue or a Windows issue (even caused by the software you use). Are you using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware? If not, get the free version and run a quick scan , clean anything found and then remove the software. It is known to cause some compatiblity issues under Windows 7 (and possibly Windows 10 too) . I also experienced very strange issues that were atikmpag.sys-related (GPU driver)...and I believe MBAM could've been the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.