Windows 10 problems after reinstalling

Sep 9, 2018
Hello,

I decided to format my computer yesterday, but since then I experience many problems.
I used the same installation like before, everything worked good until I restarted my computer few times.
Then I couldn't open Start Menu or anything else from the taskbar, couldn't see text at all (desktop items, menus, etc...), so I decided to reinstall the windows from the media creator tool of microsoft.
After formatting, again same issue !!!
I downloaded latest version of Win10, edited with NTLite the updates so it became disabled because I guess the updates ruined it. but still the same!!!!!!

I have reinstalled few times, with different ISO files but nothing helps.
Please help me, I'm freaking out..

Lutfij

Titan
You shouldn't do anything under the hood for the OS since it tends to make the OS go belly up. I would first suggest that you are on the latest BIOS udpate. You've mention a computer, mind sharing it's specs with us like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Then try and install the OS after creating your bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Sep 9, 2018

I think I updated the bios a month ago, I will see if there is a new updated.
I wrote my specs also.

Sep 9, 2018

The tablet mode is turned off, after posting this thread I had to reinstall the windows again.
Windows kept loading after restart (black screen), I couldn't repair or do anything else to fix it.
After reinstalling, start menu doesn't respond (again...). I clicked it once and tried to search for something but nothing happened so I clicked again the menu showed up but still couldn't type text. After this time nothing happens when I even click on it.

I'm so tired of that, it's not the first time it happened to me.. a year ago I had the same issue but it worked out eventually (idk how).
I'm thinking to buy a new SSD 1TB and install clean Windows 10 ISO with my license, can it solve my problem ?