Windows 10 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

justencarlo

Reputable
Sep 14, 2015
net.png

Before that I can use windows 8.1 store before . Now I can't use the windows store and the microsoft edge because it says that I have no connection( not connected to the internet) . And I'm confused because I can browse the internet and play online games . How can I fix this?

Solution
You have to download the drivers from your manufacturer, the default drivers will always tell you it's up to date.

If you can access games and the internet, it's probably not your provider's fault, rather it's probably some setting that's screwed up.

justencarlo

Reputable
Sep 14, 2015

How can I fix it ? I just upgraded to windows 10 and then I can't use it . And on the network and sharing centre it says that I don't have any active network .

justencarlo

Reputable
Sep 14, 2015

I updated the driver and then it says that the driver is up to date . And when you point the mouse to the connection ethernet or something it says that ''identifying no internet acces'' (but I can browse the internet) .I don't know what to do now. Should I get a new network provider or something?

You have to download the drivers from your manufacturer, the default drivers will always tell you it's up to date.

If you can access games and the internet, it's probably not your provider's fault, rather it's probably some setting that's screwed up.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.