Sep 13, 2017
I have problems for my pc .
My current pc specs :
AMD a8 5600k
Asus fm2a55 lk mobo
Asus gt 420
4 gb of ram

Currently running on windows 10
Cpu-z show my core speed about 1300 mhz for each core . ( it should be at around 3600 ghz right ? )
Ram speed 600 mhz .
Idk what is wrong my windows 10 feels like so slow in performance.
Pls help.

Solution
CPU-Z shows the frequency of the processor in a dynamic way, i.e. it changes as the processor speeds up or slows down. If your computer is idle and doing nothing, the processor will slow down to consume less electricity, that maybe what you are seeing. Try to put some stress on it (with Prime95 for example), and you should see CPU-Z show the full frequency of your CPU.

As for the RAM, if you are checking the "Memory" tab of CPU-Z, where it says "DRAM Frequency", note that this is the memory clock, but the memory is DDR (Double data rate), so the clock is half the speed of the RAM. For example, my RAM clock is 1463 MHz, but my RAM's speed is twice that, 2933 MHz.

Hope this helps! :)
CPU-Z shows the frequency of the processor in a dynamic way, i.e. it changes as the processor speeds up or slows down. If your computer is idle and doing nothing, the processor will slow down to consume less electricity, that maybe what you are seeing. Try to put some stress on it (with Prime95 for example), and you should see CPU-Z show the full frequency of your CPU.

As for the RAM, if you are checking the "Memory" tab of CPU-Z, where it says "DRAM Frequency", note that this is the memory clock, but the memory is DDR (Double data rate), so the clock is half the speed of the RAM. For example, my RAM clock is 1463 MHz, but my RAM's speed is twice that, 2933 MHz.

Hope this helps! :)

Solution