[SOLVED] Windows 10 stuck in a boot loop

Monkey_Man61

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2014
Ok so last night my PC was working perfectly but this morning when I turned it on I rebooted a few times before getting to the automatic repair screen.

I decided that I'd restart it and see if that helped but nothing changed so I reseated all the components. Still happening.

Ok I'll just boot into safe mode, bsod with critical process died. Sfc /scannow? Device protection is on so it won't start. System restore? Nope system protection isn't enabled and I can't enable it to start. Device reset? Nope it fails. Uninstall most recent updates? Fails straight away.

Has anyone experienced this or know how to fix it?

Solution
Have you got any important data on it? If so put drive into another pc and take files off. Then reinstall windows completely by formatting the drive first

kek986

Prominent
Nov 9, 2019
Have you got any important data on it? If so put drive into another pc and take files off. Then reinstall windows completely by formatting the drive first

Solution
Nov 29, 2019
I’ve had this happen to me. PC will be working just fine one day, then start it up the next and it just gets stuck in a boot loop. I’ve even left it to do it’s thing but still in the same exact spot 3 days later. I’ve been looking for a solution ever since windows 10 came out. I’ve formatted all of my drives and did a clean install and that worked for a little bit but now I’m back where I started.