Windows 10 update

andriustepsys

Prominent
Oct 3, 2018
Hi guys, i have some problem, after new windows 10 update ( Build 17763 ). So after I update my system with new update, i facing problem like.
I can't no more oc my cpu. AMD Athlon X4 860k with the 3.7, and before update it was oc to 4.4. and now i can't even put 3.8 it's get instantly crashed and my screen goes black.

MOBO - A58M-K
CPU - AMD Athlon X4 860k 3.7.

So, I need your help, solutions. Thanks and have a good day.

There's your problem. I would ditch that idea, reinstall Windows and ONLY overclock in the bios unless your board doesn't support it in which case it's a bad idea to be overclocking in the first place.

If you want to try your hand at configuring a bios overclock, this is a decent way to get started.

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3761568/cpu-overclocking-guide-tutorial-beginners-work-progress.html

Overdrive is not officially, or even marginally, well supported in Windows 10. It is an old application. I've not seen anybody have much luck with it on Win10.

andriustepsys

Prominent
Oct 3, 2018
Well I'm using about six months aod to oc, i guess my mobo doesnt support oc, because i cant find oc settings.. aod and al suitis everything i got. Now after update, i cant do anything. But thanks mate, for your time and respond.

andriustepsys

Prominent
Oct 3, 2018
I restore my system, but now my Al Suite 3 dissapeared and i can't find dowload of that program in Asus website. F""" That. Atleast OC working again. Thanks for your time and help buddy (Sorry for my bad english) have a nice day.