Windows 10 USB update stuck at 100%?

RaymondSWalters

Reputable
Oct 1, 2014
Hi guys...

I decided to upgrade my windows 10 Pro installation by using a USB that had the new 1151 update of Windows 10 Pro. The installation went through its paces and finally reached 100%, but now it is just stuck there, for a very long time.

Strangest thing is that the screen dims and goes off like it should normally do in Windows and wakes when I move the mouse...
(Something it did not do during installation)

I chose to update and keep apps and files so I am scared that I might lose data is something goes wrong.

Here is a link to show the screen:

http://s32.postimg.org/9r344a4jp/image.jpg

Please help!

Solution
updating bug? could be finished but display not changing. If there no options on screen you could try to press the power button go to sleep mode then press it again to wake it up see something change

or

Shut down....

wait for another person though cause i usually do this if there no options left.

QuasarX

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
updating bug? could be finished but display not changing. If there no options on screen you could try to press the power button go to sleep mode then press it again to wake it up see something change

or

Shut down....

wait for another person though cause i usually do this if there no options left.

Solution