Question Windows 11 - WLAN Issues

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
Hi everyone...

For educational purposes, I have installed Windows 11 on a Raspberry Pi 4B (4GB RAM). The operating system actually seems to perform pretty well considering the specifications. However, I am unable to connect to the internet using wireless options. I know the built-in wireless card is not going to work, but I have tried two USB adapters as well. These adapters are plug and play on my other devices, but I tried installing the appropriate drivers as well. No luck. Any ideas?

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
Hi everyone...

For educational purposes, I have installed Windows 11 on a Raspberry Pi 4B (4GB RAM). The operating system actually seems to perform pretty well considering the specifications. However, I am unable to connect to the internet using wireless options. I know the built-in wireless card is not going to work, but I have tried two USB adapters as well. These adapters are plug and play on my other devices, but I tried installing the appropriate drivers as well. No luck. Any ideas?
Please disregard. After further research, I discovered that none of the drivers are compatible with the Raspberry Pi.