Question Windows 1903 made the explorer icon, the map icon have a weird color it is more like a shaded out color.

MousTea

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2017
Hello People, Windows update 1903 made the explorer icon,(the map icon) have a weird color it is more like a shaded out color.
How do i change it back because this has been bothering me the whole day

Thanks!

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
You will have to host it on an image hosting site (or your own web space, if you have such) and insert a link to the image using the image control (icon looks like a landscape) in the composition controls.

Many people use imgur, but your choice of where to host it is your own. All that's needed is a valid image URL for pasting in when you hit the image control.

MousTea

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2017
There it is

windows_orig.png

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
That looks like a perfectly typical File Explorer icon to me. The classic yellow folder in a blue folder stand.

Mine looks just like this and has looked like this for as long as I can remember, and long before 1903, which didn't change it.

MousTea

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2017
That looks like a perfectly typical File Explorer icon to me. The classic yellow folder in a blue folder stand.

Mine looks just like this and has looked like this for as long as I can remember, and long before 1903, which didn't change it.
Yeah, Idk but it looks different on my monitor itself, it is weird, I have 2 monitors so it is defenitly not the monitor as it is the same colors, I'll try formatting, i was gonna do it soon anyways, Thanks!