Windows 2000/Word Visual Basic error

Suddenly, I believe after using Norton Utilities, I cannot save new or
save as modified Word files. It indicates that there is a Visual
Basic error in the "main". This is beyond me. I have uninstalled
and removed Office 2000, and then reinstalled it to no avail! Is
there a way to repair the error to allow me to use my Word program?

Thank you in advance for anyone able to assist me!

Sincerely,

Gordon

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Windows-2000-Word-Visual-Basic-error-ftopict554818.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1762229