Windows 7: I get a black screen after logging in and can't find a fix

I upgraded to Windows 10 recently then while running Grand Theft Auto V, something really bizarre occurred where a little over half of the screen was split in two, the left side of the screen was on the right side and there was a split. It was really strange and there was blur on the left side. I restart the pc, see that my motherboard's splash screen now has tiny dots on it, Windows 10 loads up but after the logo loads I get a blackscreen.

So I press F8 while restarting, and after a number of times I make the OS go back to Windows 7. I restart, Windows 7 loads up, black screen again.

I can load Windows 7 just fine in Safe Mode and I could also load Windows 10 just fine in Safe Mode as well. I have no system restores, and Start Up Recovery doesn't work for it gives me a blue screen of death that says "Unmountable Drive" or something of that type. My hardware seems just fine with the exception of my PSU or GPU that is causing the dots on the splash screen of my motherboard, but regardless of that it shouldn't be affecting my OS to this scale.

I've uninstalled drivers from my graphics card and reinstalled them via a scan for hardware all in the Device Manager.

What I want to do is to be able to start Windows 7 in peace and then upgrade to Windows 10 but only as long as I'm away from any possible troubles. 10 is a great operating system and I'm very eager to get back into it again.