Windows 7 Install problem

Pedro_25

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
I currently have windows 7 professional installed, but below my pc, It says I'm supposed to have windows 7 home premium Oa, I went to fix this pc some months ago, and sometimes I get things saying my pc it's not verified, but I do have my key here.and when I put it on my "Windows activation" thing that happears sometimes it says my key won't work with this windows edition. Is it possible to download the home premium OA without the cd? And is that the problem? If you need more information please ask, it's urgent, thx.

Solution
If you don't have a product key for Windows 7 Professional then I assume you acquired it illegally.

In a nutshell, you're trying to activate Windows 7 Professional using a Windows 7 Home Premium license, which isn't going to work. Microsoft closed the download links for Windows a little while ago, so you can't get them through legal channels anymore.

If your PC was bought from a store then you may be able to recover it to its factory settings, but doing so will wipe the drive where Windows is installed. You normally start this process by pressing a function key during POST.

Failing that, you need to buy a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium and perform a clean installation.
If you don't have a product key for Windows 7 Professional then I assume you acquired it illegally.

In a nutshell, you're trying to activate Windows 7 Professional using a Windows 7 Home Premium license, which isn't going to work. Microsoft closed the download links for Windows a little while ago, so you can't get them through legal channels anymore.

If your PC was bought from a store then you may be able to recover it to its factory settings, but doing so will wipe the drive where Windows is installed. You normally start this process by pressing a function key during POST.

Failing that, you need to buy a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium and perform a clean installation.

Solution