[SOLVED] Windows 7 network driver

mrb00ce

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
I reinstalled my windows 7 64bit. After reinstalling i don't know which network driver to use. The driver i'm using now is giving me some issues so is there anyway to find out which network driver to use?

Solution
if u know your motherboard model u can download from the website, for that u have to click windows + r and type dxdiag and then u will get pop up saying yes or no there u find a system model and click on that and copy and search on google u can find motherboard model , u can download original drivers from that page.
Aug 12, 2020
Please provide your laptop or computer model number so that I can help you find its drivers. OR you can find its driver by using printer's hardware ID.

To do this, go to device manager, your network card will be listed under "other devices", right-click on not-installed network card and click on the properties. Under properties, click on the details tab and then select Hardware IDs. See this for more details: https://www.dell.com/support/articl...ivers-for-devices-using-a-hardware-id?lang=en

Dec 4, 2020
if u know your motherboard model u can download from the website, for that u have to click windows + r and type dxdiag and then u will get pop up saying yes or no there u find a system model and click on that and copy and search on google u can find motherboard model , u can download original drivers from that page.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS